think the environment’s important?
So do we. Here at Kripalu, as part of our inquiry into what creates fulfillment, we make a sustainable relationship with the natural world a priority. With great respect for the Earth, we are committed to doing our part to be green and support a healthy environment for future generations. In our everyday operations, we strive to reduce our environmental footprint through efforts that include
- Recycling paper, glass, plastic, and electronic waste
- Using recycled paper in-house whenever feasible
- Printing all of our marketing materials on recycled paper
- Utilizing green cleaning products and biorenewable soaps
- Choosing building materials that take environmental factors into consideration
- Cooking with local, organic ingredients whenever possible, and composting.
With ongoing commitment, we are working to raise awareness amongst our staff, volunteers, and guests, and we continue to research economically viable ways to improve our environmental stewardship; we look forward to keeping you updated on new developments.
For details on Kripalu’s efforts, explore each section below.
Questions, comments, or feedback?
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.