- An unparalleled breadth and depth of programming
- The nation’s leading teachers, authors, and thinkers
- Weekend and 5-day programs in the fields of yoga, health and wellness, creativity, and spiritual practice
- An extraordinary location (with spectacular views of the Berkshires)
- All-natural whole-foods cuisine to delight the palate and nourish the body
- An array of daily classes (yoga, meditation, and movement) and amenities (whirlpool, sauna, hiking trails, fitness room, and more).
As the nation’s largest and most established center for yoga and holistic living, we have been providing people tools for optimal living for more than 30 years. Every visit immerses you in an experiential curriculum designed to bring vitality to your life from the inside out.
Kripalu’s lifestyle curriculum
- Inspired learning—study those things that will lead you to health and personal fulfillment through experiential programs with leading faculty
- Daily practice—take regular time for self-focus and the cultivation of life-force, whether through yoga, dance, meditation, or other practices
- Healthy eating—nourish yourself with delicious whole-foods meals made with all-natural ingredients by people who are passionate about good food
- Body connection—integrate intellectual and emotional experiences in your physical body and experience deep relaxation through our renowned healing arts
- Time for reflection—enjoy the chance to focus inward to notice the natural impulses toward health and balance and listen to the wise voice within
- Nature—discover the energy of life as you feed your soul and invigorate your body, establishing a dynamic relationship between being and doing
- People—there’s a unique spirit here that seems to bring out the best in people and creates a community of support for just being yourself.
View calendar of upcoming programs and find one that’s right for you!
Kripalu is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit educational organization whose mission is to empower people and communities to realize their full potential through the transformative wisdom and practice of yoga.