Kripalu R&R Retreat
Take time to de-stress. Cultivate inner peace. Reconnect with joy.
Take a personal retreat. With Kripalu’s R&R Retreats, you decide how to spend your days so that you can create exactly the right experience for you. Choose from a variety of experiential and educational workshops, outdoor activities, and yoga and movement classes. (See classes and activities schedule below.) Come for self-care and enjoy gentle yoga classes, introspective workshops, and solo time—including an inspirational labyrinth walk at dusk. Or jump-start your fitness routine and go hiking, learn nutrition tips, take vigorous yoga classes, and try tai chi for the first time! You can visit the sauna or enjoy a soothing massage.
Many people come alone, while others bring a friend or loved one. Everyone’s experience of Kripalu R&R retreats is as unique as they are. We offer a rich daily schedule that allows you to do just what you want, whether it’s soul-searching, celebrating, or simply remembering who you are when you’re not absorbed by the flurry of family, work, and life. Whatever it is, you’ll return home renewed from the inside out.
R&R Retreat packages include
- Accommodations and Kripalu’s delicious all-natural meals
- Optional Kripalu faculty-led workshops and guided outdoor activities*
- Daily yoga and YogaDance® classes
- Evening events
- Use of our amenities: sauna, fitness room, private lakefront beach, walking and hiking trails, and more.
*Spaces for outdoor activities are limited and require advance sign-up at the Front Desk.
A sample day
With a variety of workshops and activities to choose from, your days can be as full or as quiet as you desire.
- Wake, stretch, and stroll down the hall to a morning Kripalu Yoga class
- Prepare for the day with a nourishing breakfast
- Gain insight on nutrition, Ayurveda, mind-body health, or conscious living in an R&R Retreat workshop
- Spend some quiet time alone, enjoy a meditation walk, or bundle up and stroll the grounds.
- Get invigorated in a YogaDance® class
- Nurture your body and your soul by lunching with new friends
- Sit in on a health lecture or enjoy a healing Kripalu massage
- Take another workshop, set out on a guided kayak trip, or explore the labyrinth
- Enjoy an afternoon yoga class or head to the lake with your journal
- Chat with new friends while enjoying a fabulous all-natural meal
- Attend a concert or workshop or have a healing arts session
- Detox in the sauna and then head off to bed
Kripalu R&R Retreat Schedules
|(2-night minimum required; no Saturday arrivals or departures.)|