Kripalu R&R Retreat
Take time to de-stress. Cultivate inner peace. Reconnect with joy.
Take a personal retreat. With Kripalu’s R&R Retreats, you decide how to spend your days so that you can create exactly the right experience for you. Choose from a variety of workshops, outdoor activities, and yoga and movement classes. (See classes and activities schedule below.) Come for self-care and enjoy gentle yoga classes, introspective workshops, and solo time—including an inspirational labyrinth walk at dusk. Or jump-start your fitness routine and go hiking, learn nutrition tips, take vigorous vinyasa yoga classes, and try tai chi! You can visit the sauna or enjoy a soothing massage.
Many people come alone, while others bring a friend or loved one. Everyone’s experience of Kripalu R&R retreats is as unique as they are. We offer a rich daily schedule that allows you to do just what you want, whether it’s soul-searching, celebrating, or simply remembering who you are when you’re not absorbed by the flurry of family, work, and life. Whatever it is, you’ll return home renewed from the inside out.
Thanksgiving at Kripalu
Contemplative Week: Renewal from the Inside Out
Holiday R&R Retreat
R&R Retreat packages include
- Accommodations and Kripalu’s delicious all-natural meals
- Optional Kripalu faculty–led workshops and guided outdoor activities*
- Daily yoga and Kripalu YogaDance® classes
- Evening events
- Use of our amenities: sauna, fitness room, private lakefront beach, walking and hiking trails, and more.
*Spaces for outdoor activities are limited and require advance sign-up at the Front Desk.
A sample day
With a variety of workshops and activities to choose from, your days can be as full or as quiet as you desire.
- Wake, stretch, and stroll down the hall to a morning Kripalu Yoga class
- Prepare for the day with a nourishing breakfast
- Gain insight on nutrition, Ayurveda, mind-body health, or conscious living in an R&R Retreat workshop
- Spend some quiet time alone, enjoy a meditation walk, or stroll the grounds.
- Get invigorated in a Kripalu YogaDance® class
- Nurture your body and soul by lunching with new friends
- Sit in on a health lecture or enjoy a healing massage
- Take another workshop, set out on a guided kayak trip, or explore the labyrinth
- Enjoy an afternoon yoga class or head to the lake with your journal
- Chat with new friends while enjoying a fabulous all-natural meal
- Attend a concert or workshop or have a Healing Arts session
- Detox in the sauna and then head off to bed
Kripalu R&R Retreat Schedules
|(2-night minimum required; no Saturday arrivals or departures.)|