When you participate in a Kripalu professional training, you spend an extended period of time living at Kripalu, immersed in a holistic lifestyle that supports your personal and professional development. You’ll study in a rich environment that includes daily yoga and movement classes, evening programs, natural foods, a community of fellow practitioners, beautiful surroundings, and much more. Our 150-acre campus offers hilltop views, woodland trails, a labyrinth, and a lakefront beach. Indoor facilities include accommodations, classrooms, healing arts center, bookstore and cafe, whirlpool and sauna, a meditation room, and many cozy places to rest, read, and chat.
Nestled in the beautiful Berkshires of western Massachusetts, Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health is located in the town of Stockbridge, less than three hours from New York City and Boston.
Find out more about our residential professional training programs:
- 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Yoga in the Schools Teacher Training
- 200-Hour Foundations of Ayurveda Training
- 300-Hour Ayurvedic Yoga Teacher Training
- 650-Hour Ayurvedic Health Counselor Certification