Exclusive Benefits for Kripalu Affiliate Studios
- Use of the registered trademark name Kripalu and the use of the Kripalu logo within the guidelines of the Relationship Agreement.
- Conference calls with the director of KAS, other professionals, and studio owners.
- Membership on the closed e-group list.
- Access to business mentoring and training opportunities with the director of KAS, other professionals, and studio owners.
- Up to 1,000 free mailing labels to promote Kripalu classes and workshops at your studio.
- Priority and exclusive website/studio listings on the Kripalu Professional Associations Find a Practioner page, as well as an exclusive listing on the Kripalu Affiliate Studio (KAS) information page.
- Listing as a Kripalu Affiliate Studio on a guest information display at Kripalu.
- Your studio highlighted in a column for the Yoga Bulletin.
- 20–40% discount on certain categories of merchandise in the Kripalu Shop to be used for resale at your studio (requires a copy of your current wholesale for resale license).
- $25 application fee for the 500-hour Yoga Teacher Training waived. You, your studio partner, and all teachers who have taught at your studio for more than one year are eligible for this benefit.
- Tuition to annual yoga teachers conference waived (excluding room and board) when you bring three or more yoga teachers, or prospective Kripalu yoga teachers. Contact email@example.com to inform them that you are a KAS owner and would like to set up a KAS group for this year’s conference. Be sure to have a name for your group ready!
- Any time the KYTA membership of a teacher at your studio is up for renewal, simply have the teacher bring his or her renewal form to you. Cross out the $125 fee and write the following note: “$100—Teacher at [Name of your Studio],” then sign your name next to the note. Your teachers can then mail their forms back to the KYTA Office and enjoy a $25 discount on their membership fee.
In addition to the exclusive benefits above, KAS membership includes the over 35 benefits that are included with your KYTA membership.
If you would like to learn more about becoming a Kripalu Affiliate Studio, and you are a certified Kripalu Yoga teacher who currently operates a studio (in a building zoned for commercial use), please review the information packet. Note The Kripalu Affilliate Studio program is currently under review and our application process is on hold. If you are interested in affiliation, please complete our online questionnaire. We will contact you when the program is again welcoming new affiliates.