We welcome your engagement and look forward to hearing stories, comments, and pertinent experiences you wish to share. That said, we do make reasonable efforts to monitor participation to ensure that you stay on topic, are courteous, and avoid inflammatory comments. Please remember that information posted on any of our social media platforms should not be considered medical advice and is not meant to take the place of a consultation with a healthcare professional.
Please be aware that once you post something online, there’s the potential for thousands (or hundreds of thousands) of people to read your words, even years from now. As a result, we suggest that you exercise caution when posting medical information on any of our social media sites and that you not disclose personal identifiable information, such as your location, financial information, etc.
The opinions and views expressed on Kripalu social media platforms, including, but not limited to, our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, and YouTube pages, represent the thoughts of individual bloggers and online communities. They do not necessarily reflect those of Kripalu, its officers, trustees, staff members, or any of its corporate affiliates.
The opinions and views expressed on these pages do not in any way reflect the views of the site they are posted on, the staff involved with maintaining the site, or any members of the site. While Kripalu makes reasonable efforts to monitor and/or moderate content posted within its social media platforms, we do not moderate all comments and cannot always respond in a timely manner to online requests for information.
Kripalu reserves the sole right to review, edit and/or delete any comments it deems inappropriate. Comments including, but not limited to, the following may be deleted or edited by the moderators:
- abusive or hurtful comments about a blogger or another participant
- off-topic and redundant comments (this includes promotion of events, groups, pages, Web sites, organizations, and programs not related to or affiliated with Kripalu)
- links to external websites that could potentially be unsafe for our user’s experience
- comments that use foul language or “hate speech” (for example, including but not limited to racial-, ethnic- or gender- bashing language)
- personal attacks or defamatory statements or comments (i.e., making negative personal or derogatory comments about a participant), instead of just criticizing his/her posting, opinion, or comments
- comments that violate the privacy of our guests and their families
All links to other websites found on Kripalu’s social media sites are provided as a service to readers, but such linkage does not constitute endorsement of those sites by Kripalu, and as such we are not responsible for the content of external websites.
By submitting content to any of Kripalu’s social media sites, you understand and acknowledge that this information is available to the public, and that Kripalu may use this information for internal and external promotional and fundraising purposes. Please note that other participants may use your posted information beyond the control of Kripalu. If you do not wish to have the information you have made available via this site used, published, copied, and/or reprinted, please do not post on this page.