Our 2006 Yoga Teachers Conference, titled "Inspired Living, Inspired Teaching," is set for October 19-22 and includes
- Workshops to enhance and deepen your teaching
- Pre-conference intensives and noontime presentations
- Keynote talks by Vidya Carolyn Dell'uomo, Brahmanand Don Stapleton, and Stephen Cope
- "Kripalu Today," a special Saturday morning session with Brahmanand, Devarshi Steven Hartman, and Kripalu President Dinabandhu Garrett Sarley
- Music and dancing with Shakti Fusion and KDZ, the Drummers at Kripalu
- Sunday morning chanting with Satyaa and Pari!
Come to spend time with your favorite teachers, including....
- Yoganand Michael Carroll: Fine-Tune Your Tapas
- Shobhan Richard Faulds: Seeds of Light: Essential Teachings of the Kripalu Tradition
- Ann Greene: The Joy of Hand-Balancing Postures
- Sudhakar Ken McRae: Accessing the Power of Mantra
- Todd Norian: Backbending Into Bliss
- Rudy Peirce: Dhyana and Dharana: Keys to Spirit in Practice
- Shivanand Thomas Amelio: Mantra, Tantra, Mudra, Bandha
- Tom Gillette: Beautiful Mind Vinyasa Sequences
- Sudhir Jonathan Foust: Practical Tools for the Art of Teaching Meditation
- Megha Nancy Buttenheim: Let Your Yoga Dance
- Jonas Westring: Preventing Yoga Injuries
Come to explore brand-new workshops, such as....
- The Yoga of Prosperity with Karen Clarke
- Asana and Structural Integrity with Randal Williams
- Aging Gracefully with Dan Howard
- Baby, Tot, and Tyke Itsy-Bitsy Yoga Fundamentals with Helen Garabedian
- Introduction to Yoga Ed. with Leah Kalish
- Life After Loss: Yoga for Healing from Grief with Molly Kenny
- Right Effort in Asana with Brad Waites
- Refining the Art of Assisting with Priti Robyn Ross
Come to connect and network with yoga teachers from around the country and the world!
This conference was such a great opportunity to come together with kindred spirits and remember why teaching yoga is so important for the future of the human race.
Pierre Belisle, 2005 conference participant
The entire conference was beautifully orchestrated and chock full of wonderful information.
Laurie Trupp, 2005 conference participant
WATCH FOR YOUR CONFERENCE BROCHURE IN JUNE OR VISIT WWW.KRIPALU.ORG.