Afro Flow Yoga: Living from Your Core
Leslie Salmon Jones is a professional dancer, certified holistic personal trainer, wellness coach, yoga instructor, seasoned public speaker, and creator of Afro Flow Yoga™. She began studying ballet and Afro-Caribbean dance at age seven. It…
Full Bio & Programs
show presenter details hide presenter details
For all levels.
Afro Flow Yoga is a unique fusion of Kundalini Yoga, vinyasa flow, and the dances of the African diaspora, set to live drumming and chanting. Creator Leslie Salmon Jones guides you to explore natural movements that free the mind and body and leave you empowered, energized, and grounded.
In this workshop, you learn how to
- Affirm your purpose and align with your vision and goals
- Connect with your core—physically, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally
- Discover the link between your personal story and the stories of your ancestors
- Create personal and global visions
- Set smart goals and take action to create a better life
- Explore nonjudgment through the practice of yoga and the dances of the African diaspora.
Joined by musicians Jeff W. Jones and Morley, Leslie invites you to experience joy and elation through movement and sound.
- 8 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 8 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More