The Art of Reiki: Reiki Master Training Levels 1 and 2
Libby Barnett, MSW, is a Reiki Master and brings 30 years of counseling and 20 years of Reiki practice to her teaching. Her experience as a medical social worker at Massachusetts General Hospital provides a…
Full Bio & Programs
Becoming a Reiki Master gives you a deeper experience of the extraordinary healing and transformative powers of Reiki. The Reiki Master attunement and symbol strengthen your skill and effectiveness as a Reiki practitioner and enhance your ability to energetically heal, and promote balance on all levels.
In this workshop, you
- Learn to perform the Reiki 1 and 2 attunement ceremonies
- Receive the Reiki Master attunement, symbol, and certificate
- Review Reiki 2 symbols and practice protocols
- Expand your awareness of Reiki as a spiritual practice
- Create a more loving connection with your self, Source, and others.
Through talks, exercises, small-group work, anecdotal studies, and discussion, you cross the threshold into Reiki mastery. You are able to go beyond personality to connect with the awareness that we are all One. As a Reiki Master, you can teach others to do Reiki.
Prerequisites Reiki 2 or Master from any teacher, plus four months of Reiki practice following Reiki 2.
- 13.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- 11.5 credits for Nurses (NURS), $30 additional charge
- 13.5 credits for Massage and Body Workers (NCBTMB), $30 additional charge
- 13.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $369 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $564 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More