The Bliss Connection: Gentle Yoga and Yoga Nidra
Rudy Peirce, MA, E-RYT 500, has studied and practiced yoga and meditation for more than 30 years. A certified yoga teacher since 1983, he guides self-empowering, mindful yoga experiences that facilitate a deep release for…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels; no prior yoga experience required.
The ancient yogis discovered dimensions of self beyond the tangible flesh and bones. Called the koshas, or sheaths, these realms include the breath body, the mental body, the wisdom body, and the bliss or joyful body. Each one holds a key to unlocking your natural state of unconditioned being.
The time-tested techniques of yoga can be experienced as a journey from the physical body into more subtle levels of awareness. This week, you are guided through gentle and accessible yoga practices and yoga nidra (yogic sleep) to fully access all of life’s subtleties, gifts, and mysteries. Following Rudy’s clear, compassionate instructions, you
- Touch the inner level of freedom that yoga reveals
- Resolve physical, mental, and spiritual confusion
- Digest what was once undigestible
- Interrupt and unravel the knots and stress patterns that cause disease, chronic pain, depression, and anxiety
- Heal disconnection, conflict, dissatisfaction, and suffering.
As you heal the imbalances in the bodymind, glimpses of your true self emerge. Discover how to embody your bliss and live in harmony with life as it is.
- 23.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- 23.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $565 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $860 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More