The Bliss Connection: Gentle Yoga and Yoga Nidra
Rudy Peirce, MA, E-RYT 500, has studied and practiced yoga and meditation for more than 30 years. A Kripalu Yoga teacher since 1983, he guides accessible and gentle yoga, using a self-empowering, mindful approach that…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels; no prior yoga experience required.
Experience a flowing, mindful yoga practice and profoundly relaxing yoga nidra (yogic sleep). With Rudy’s clear, compassionate direction, you journey into the subtle dimensions of the self that the ancient yogis called koshas, or sheaths. The energy body, mental body, wisdom body, and bliss body each hold a key to unlocking your natural state of ease and freedom.
Learn how to
- Access all of life’s subtleties, gifts, and mysteries
- Resolve physical, mental, and spiritual confusion
- Interrupt and unravel the knots and stress patterns that cause disease, chronic pain, depression, and anxiety
- Heal disconnection, conflict, dissatisfaction, and suffering.
As you create balance in the body-mind, your true self emerges. Discover how to embody your bliss and live in harmony.
- 23.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- 23.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
Call To Register
- room & meals pricing
Online registration is not available for this program. Please call 866.200.5203 to register.
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $575 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $875 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More