The Art of Teaching Restorative Yoga with Minimal Props
Jillian Pransky, E-RYT 500, is an international presenter and the director of Restorative Therapeutic Yoga teacher training for YogaWorks. Her Relaxmore CD has garnered excellent reviews from many, including Dr. Mehmet Oz. A student of…
Full Bio & Programs
For yoga teachers, bodyworkers, physical therapists, and other healers.
Few yoga studios have enough props for all their students to get into elaborate restorative poses. In this training, you learn how to create a deeply healing practice using minimal props. Return home with the tools you need to lead transformative restorative experiences in your classes or with your clients.
Discover how to
- Develop a profoundly healing practice with only a few props
- Offer creative variations on traditional asanas
- Design and sequence poses to balance the nervous system and increase respiratory function
- Lead artful verbal cueing and imagery techniques that initiate the relaxation response
- Help your students create a healing environment for both body and mind.
This workshop includes a minimal-prop class, demonstrations and personal experience of poses, hands-on and verbal cueing practice, lectures, and discussion.
Recommended listening Jillian Pransky, Relaxmore CD.
- 9.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- 9.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $226 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $344 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More