The Art of Masterful Living: Embodying the Five Elements Through Yoga
Todd Norian, E-RYT 500, is the founder of Ashaya Yoga®, a style focused on precise biomechanical alignment. With warmth and humor, he teaches with the heartfelt intention of awakening others to their inherent potential for…
Full Bio & Programs
Masterful living depends on maintaining an inner balance of the five elements—earth, water, fire, air, and sky. When you’re out of balance, you might feel contracted (too much earth), “under water” or emotionally stressed out (too much water), unmotivated (not enough fire), anxious and fearful (too much air), or ungrounded (too much sky). Todd Norian’s Ashaya Yoga® promotes a flowing integration of all five elements that leaves you feeling balanced, strong, confident, peaceful, and ready to engage with life with an open heart.
During this retreat,
- Safely practice asanas using the therapeutic techniques of Ashaya Yoga
- Nurture and rejuvenate yourself with restorative poses
- Transform negative beliefs through creative journaling, contemplation, and group process
- Raise your vibration through mantras, pranayama, meditation, and kirtan chanting
- Connect with others in a supportive community.
Note This program has extended hours. Tuition includes a manual.
- 34 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 34 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $575 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $875 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More