The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet: Lose Weight, Reverse Diabetes, and Feel Great
Mark Hyman, MD, has dedicated his career to identifying and addressing the root causes of chronic illness through a groundbreaking, whole-systems approach known as functional medicine. A family physician and New York Times best-selling author,…
Full Bio & Programs
Take a fun, inspiring, and enlightening journey into vibrant well-being and happiness. If you are overweight, struggle with your diet, have extra belly fat, are tired, or have diabetes, pre-diabetes, or chronic health problems, medical doctor Mark Hyman invites you to explore how your body works, why it breaks down, and how to fix it using the 21st-century science of functional medicine.
- The seven myths that keep you overweight and sick
- How to overcome food addiction and change your relationship to food
- The latest information on the power of nutrition, exercise, mind-body medicine, nutritional supplements, and detoxification to treat the underlying causes of weight gain, diabetes, and chronic disease
- Ways to create groups so you can get healthy with the support of others.
Recommended reading Mark Hyman, The Blood Sugar Solution and The Blood Sugar Solution 10 Day Detox Diet.
- 8.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 8.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $262 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $398 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More