Robert Sidoti is a yoga instructor, a personal trainer, and an accomplished athlete. He created Broga® with one simple goal: to bring the benefits of yoga to more men. Broga represents the culmination of Robert’s…
Full Bio & Programs
For men; all levels of yoga experience welcome.
Men think differently, and their bodies move differently than women’s. Shouldn’t there be a yoga class geared for the bodies and minds of men? There is, and it’s called Broga® Yoga. This weekend of strong, challenging, accessible yoga classes and discussion is specially developed for the benefit of guys. Join Broga’s creator, Robert Sidoti, to
- Learn foundational yoga poses and basic breathwork
- Experience strong yoga flows and functional fitness exercises
- Listen to your body in ways that help alleviate chronic pain, strengthen weak areas, and reduce the chances of injury
- Learn stress-release and stress-reduction techniques.
This retreat offers basic tools to take into your job, family life, and exercise routines. You don’t need to know anything about yoga to attend; beginners and experienced yogis alike can benefit from this fresh, strength-based approach to yoga.
Note Bring a water bottle, comfortable workout clothes, a towel, and a mat cover if you have one.
- 13.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- 13.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $393 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $597 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More