Two Chefs, One Kitchen: Exploring the Craft and Spirit of Kripalu’s Cuisine
Deb Morgan, Kripalu’s former Executive Chef, draws on more than 25 years’ experience in the world of natural foods, including owning and running an organic restaurant and tea shop. Deb is an enthusiastic chef and…
Full Bio & Programs
Jeremy Smith, Kripalu’s Executive Chef, graduated from the Culinary Institute of America and began his career in classical French cuisine, working in fine restaurants in the United States and abroad. In 2005, Jeremy’s love for…
Full Bio & Programs
Join Kripalu’s Executive Chef, Jeremy Smith, and former Executive Chef, Deb Morgan, for a fun-filled weekend of food and exploration of the philosophy and time-honored cooking techniques that go into Kripalu’s acclaimed natural-foods cuisine.
In this weekend, you
- Design a menu that satisfies many diverse tastes and culinary preferences
- Learn basic cutting and cooking techniques
- Discover the real secret of maintaining a healthy relationship to food and your kitchen
- Create a fun tapas (small plate) tasting experience for all to enjoy
- Discuss ways to recreate the Kripalu dining experience in your own home.
Through cooking demonstrations, discussion, and a bit of hands-on work, Deb and Jeremy lead you through what foods to choose, how to cook them, and ways to serve and enjoy those foods to create true health and joy.
- 8.5 credits for Registered Dietitians (RD), $20 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More