Mindfulness as a Life-Changing Practice: Transforming Negative Habits to Cultivate Happiness
Terry Fralich, LCPC, JD, is a clinical counselor who has studied extensively with the Dalai Lama, other leading Tibetan teachers, and prominent Western pioneers of mindfulness. He is the cofounder of the Mindfulness Center of…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels.
Mindfulness is a skill-based path that can powerfully enhance your life. Terry Fralich has developed a unique approach to the practice of mindfulness, which he has taught to more than 15,000 people throughout the United States and Australia.
Learn to transform negative emotions, habits, and reactions using
- Five core skills that weave together in a beautiful practice you can use right away
- A strategy to better manage your stress
- The latest advances in neuroscience regarding changing your brain and transforming unhealthy patterns
- Accessible mindfulness practices
- Meditation techniques that open you to more confidence, joy, and love.
Leave refreshed and energized, with a clear understanding of how mindfulness practice leads to more stable happiness and well-being in these challenging times.
Recommended reading Terry Fralich, The Five Core Skills of Mindfulness: A Direct Path to More Confidence, Joy and Love.
- 13 credits for Social Workers (SW), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $345 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $525 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More