Partner Yoga for Couples
Ann Greene, E-RYT 500, teaches with a balance of light-heartedness, warmth, and technical precision. Her intention is to create a supportive environment that inspires students to deepen their practice. Ann began studying yoga in 1988…
Full Bio & Programs
Bring your beloved to a fun-filled, spiritually uplifting, and invigorating weekend of partner yoga for couples. As you learn how to breathe and flow together on the mat, you learn how to find ease and balance in your relationship off the mat.
- Deepen your compassion, trust, sensitivity, and love for each other.
- Enjoy a healthy, playful, and life-affirming practice that you can take home and share together.
- Learn how to adapt the postures to accommodate various body sizes, flexibility levels, and yoga experience.
- Develop closeness and connection through co-meditations and partner breathwork.
- Experience a variety of partner yoga forms, including doubles yoga, partner-assisted yoga, and contact yoga.
- Celebrate and honor each other’s uniqueness while connecting with the one spirit that unites you.
This program is suitable for couples of all sexual orientations and all levels of yoga experience. Whether both partners are dedicated practitioners, beginners, or at different levels of experience, come grow and deepen together.
- 9 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- 9 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More