Partner Yoga For Couples
Christin Staszesky Harper has been a yoga teacher for more than 10 years and is a pioneer in the field of equine yoga. She is a certified Principle-Based Partner Yoga teacher and co-facilitates teacher trainings…
Full Bio & Programs
Elysabeth Williamson has been a teacher and innovator in the world of yoga for more than 25 years. Her unique, heart-centered teaching style comes from more than 30 years of practice in a variety of…
Full Bio & Programs
Bring your beloved to a fun-filled, spiritually uplifting, and invigorating weekend of partner yoga for couples. As you learn how to breathe and flow together on the mat, you learn how to find ease and balance in your relationship off the mat.
- Deepen your compassion, trust, sensitivity, and love for each other.
- Enjoy a healthy, playful, and life-affirming practice that you can take home and share together.
- Learn how to adapt the postures to accommodate various body sizes, flexibility levels, and yoga experience.
- Develop closeness and connection through co-meditations and partner breathwork.
- Experience a variety of approaches to Partner Yoga including assisted postures, mirrored postures, creative collaborations, and Thai Yoga massage techniques.
- Celebrate and honor the transpersonal, soul attributes of your partner to revitalize your relationship.
This program is suitable for couples of all sexual orientations and all levels of yoga experience. Whether both partners are dedicated practitioners, beginners, or at different levels of experience, come grow and deepen together.
Please note that the presenter for this program differs from what appears in our winter catalog. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- 9 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- 9 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More