Partner Yoga For Couples
Elysabeth Williamson has been a teacher and innovator in the world of yoga for more than 25 years. Her unique, heart-centered teaching style comes from more than 30 years of practice in a variety of…
Full Bio & Programs
For all couples and all levels of yoga experience.
Bring your partner to this fun-filled, spiritually uplifting, and invigorating weekend. As you learn how to breathe and flow together on the mat, you learn how to find ease and balance in your relationship off the mat.
In this program you,
- Deepen your compassion, trust, sensitivity, and love for each other
- Enjoy a healthy, playful, and life-affirming practice
- Learn how to adapt the postures to accommodate various body types, flexibility levels, and yoga experience
- Develop closeness and connection through co-meditations and partner breathwork
- Experience assisted postures, mirrored postures, creative collaborations, and Thai Yoga massage techniques
- Revitalize your relationship as you celebrate and honor the soul attributes of your partner.
Note For more information about partner yoga, see this information from the presenter.
- 9 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- 9 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $262 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $398 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More