Creating Transformational Workshops: Leading Mind-Body Experiences
Ken Nelson, PhD, is dedicated to transforming the ways we serve and lead through yoga-inspired experiential learning. A leader in mind-body practices, he teaches the healing arts of yoga, Qigong, meditation, and bodywork. Ken is…
Full Bio & Programs
Lesli Lang has a background in theater and performing arts, and two decades of experience assisting Fortune 500 executives to communicate their message more effectively. Drawing on a lifetime of yoga, self-inquiry, and meditation, she…
Full Bio & Programs
When you’re clear about your calling and you’ve got the right tools, you’re in a powerful position to help others. Are you ready to bring what you’re passionate about into group settings in ways that create group synergy, original thinking, and breakthrough solutions?
Learn how to create a culture of cooperation based on insight, empathy, and intentional practices. Set the stage for creative leaps, deep learning, and fun, drawing on the wisdom traditions and evidence-based science.
You take home
- Tools that link the heart and mind, and lead to self-discovery
- The keys to collective wisdom and ways to spark group creativity
- Interactive techniques to energize, connect, and empower people
- The ability to champion your workshops with marketing tips
- Accountability partners and a peer-support network to rely on.
Group input and feedback help you discover your strengths, sharpen your vision, unfold your ideas, and develop an action plan.
Note Tuition includes a mind-body manual. In order prepare for the workshop, please fill out a Participant Survey and e-mail it to email@example.com at least one week prior to our opening session (on or before March 8). If you already have a title, tag, and workshop description or overview of your workshop, please fill this out and bring it with you. If you do not, the Mind Map will help start the thinking process.
- 10.5 credits for Registered Dietitians (RD), $30 additional charge
- 10.5 credits for Massage and Body Workers (NCBTMB), $30 additional charge
- 10.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 9 credits for Social Workers (SW), $30 additional charge
- 10.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
Call To Register
- room & meals pricing
Online registration is not available for this program. Please call 866.200.5203 to register.
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More