Crafting the Resilient Life
Maria Sirois, PsyD, is an inspirational speaker and clinical psychologist who has worked at the intersection of psychology and well-being for more than 20 years. Maria teaches internationally, often with Tal Ben-Shahar, bringing to audiences…
Full Bio & Programs
Resilience leads to a happier, calmer and more potent life. Through the science of resilience and the study of happiness, we can choose to enhance our capacity and to focus on the practices and attitudes that enable us to cultivate healthy transformation. As we do, we build a foundation for optimal living in times of stress, loss, and sudden change.
Maria Sirois is the master teacher I have been looking for. Whether you are a novice or an expert, you are sure to learn something extraordinary about your life and the meaning of your work. If you have the chance to learn from Maria, don’t think twice, just go.
- What resilience is and how to foster it
- Why happiness matters and how it increases well-being
- How resilience and happiness intersect to bring about lasting change
- Practical tools from Positive Psychology, including mindfulness, happiness boosters, and re-storying
- How shifts in attitude can restructure difficult moments into positive growth.
Learn to move through challenging times into a more serene life—one in which you flourish no matter what.
Unique Course format
This in-depth program combines two on-campus immersions with online learning modules. At Kripalu, you’ll live what you’re learning in a holistic environment ideal for self-exploration. At home, you’ll benefit from faculty assistance and a supportive online community.
To integrate your experience more fully, we suggest extending your stay by a day or more in Kripalu’s R&R Retreat program.
- 26.5 credits for Nurses (NURS), $30 additional charge
- 27 credits for Social Workers (SW), $30 additional charge
- 28 credits for Registered Dietitians (RD), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $690 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $1,050 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More