SuperHealth®: Yogic Science for Food and Relationship Issues (Cancelled)
Mukta Kaur Khalsa, PhD, is the director of SuperHealth® and studied the technology of behavioral addictions with Yogi Bhajan. She serves as Special Representative to the United Nations Office of Drug Control and Crime in…
Full Bio & Programs
Jocelyn Johnson (Suchas Kaur), APRN, is an instructor for SuperHealth®, a yogic-based system for addictive behavior as taught by Yogi Bhajan. In private practice as a psychiatric nurse specialist, Jocelyn has 25 years of clinical…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels.
SuperHealth is a precise and proven system of yogic science created by Yogi Bhajan. Using Kundalini Yoga and meditation as their foundation, SuperHealth techniques address a wide range of issues, including food and relationships. Learn positive coping mechanisms for healthier life choices as you clear the subconscious mind and recalibrate blocks in thinking and relating with yourself and others. In this training, you
- Enjoy therapeutic juice formulas to cleanse and rebuild your system
- Identify unconscious triggers and gain understanding of the impact of stress on relationships
- Learn how habits are formed, and how they can be broken with simple, practical techniques
- Explore foods for health, healing, and optimal body functioning
- Experience breathing exercises, conscious relaxation, and muscle-tension release for self-renewal
- Meditate to promote self-reliance and autonomy
- Identify immediate gratification behaviors that activate urge instincts.
Mukta Kaur Khalsa and Jocelyn Johnson invite you to have fun, laugh, and feel good. Most of all, experience completeness within yourself and a renewed connection to your spiritual vitality.
Recommended reading Mukta Kaur Khalsa, Meditations for Addictive Behavior (I Was There Press).
Note This training will involve audience interaction, breathing techniques, simple Kundalini yoga exercises, and specific meditations and nutritional formulas to help break habits and compulsions. It is approved for 13.5 CEUs by State of California for MFT, LCSW, and NAADAC for addiction professionals and counselors. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Tuition includes a manual and a book.
- 13.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- 13.5 credits for Social Workers (SW), $20 additional charge
- 13.5 credits for Registered Dietitians (RD), $20 additional charge
- 13.5 credits for Nurses (NURS), $20 additional charge
- 13.5 credits for Massage and Body Workers (NCBTMB), $20 additional charge
- 13.5 credits for Certified Counselors (NBCC), $20 additional charge
- 13.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $369 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $564 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More