Curvy Yoga: Learn to Love Your Body
Anna Guest-Jelley, RYT 500, is the founder of Curvy Yoga, a body-positive training and inspiration portal offering classes, workshops, teacher trainings, retreats, a virtual studio, and lots of love and support to people of all…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels, including beginners, and all body shapes and sizes.
Have you wanted to try yoga, but thought your body wasn’t the “right” shape or size? Do you want to feel more comfortable with and in your body, but are unsure how to get there? In this body-positive immersion, explore how yoga can help you accept the body you have right now (yes, even yours!). With the support of a caring, affirming community, you
- Practice accessible Curvy Yoga poses
- Fill your body-positive toolbox with yoga-informed methods and inner resources
- Discover the role of body-positive meditation
- Show your body the love it deserves
- Take your body acceptance and yoga practices to the next level of loving awareness.
Return home with the tools you need to extend the practice of liking (and even loving) your body into your daily life.
- 23.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 23.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $575 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $875 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More