Chakra Yoga Teacher Training: Opening the Inner Temple
Anodea Judith, PhD, E-RYT 500, is the director of Sacred Centers, a teaching organization for yoga, psychology, and transformational wisdom. She is a 500-hour registered yoga teacher, and has engaged in lifelong studies in psychology,…
Full Bio & Programs
For yoga teachers and students with min. 1 year of yoga experience.
Learn how to access the chakras–the seven windows to the soul–in your own body, then take that experience into your yoga teaching. Anodea Judith teaches you posture flows, core-strengthening and bioenergetic exercises, yoga philosophy, pranayama, mantras, and guided meditation. You also learn how to
- Sequence poses to focus on particular chakras
- Vary the Sun Salutation flow to reflect each chakra
- Read a student’s body to understand the functioning of the chakras within
- Incorporate breath, mantra, and mudra into chakra practice
- Use language that’s simple enough for newcomers and elegant enough for seasoned practitioners.
Anodea sets aside time for practice teaching so you can experiment with these new skills right away.
Recommended reading Anodea Judith, Wheels of Life.
Note Tuition includes a copy of Anodea Judith’s Chakra Yoga. Bring a notebook and stretchy clothes.
- 28.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 28.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $575 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $875 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More