Dynamic Gentle Yoga Teacher Training
Rudy Peirce, MA, E-RYT 500, has studied and practiced yoga and meditation for more than 30 years. A Kripalu Yoga teacher since 1983, he guides accessible and gentle yoga, using a self-empowering, mindful approach that…
Full Bio & Programs
For yoga teachers and serious yoga students with min. 2 years of practice.
Dynamic Gentle Yoga is dedicated to making yoga fun, accessible, and transformative for everybody, even those with minimal flexibility. Hone your yoga teaching skills and receive valuable feedback and support from a master trainer as you learn how to
- Help students safely strengthen and expand their range of motion
- Take students deeper into postures than they think they can go
- Create a potent, meditative experience that’s both inspiring and encouraging
- Make your instructions clear, inviting, and relaxing
- Give your students a new sense of what’s possible.
Learn a gentle, mindful approach to teaching yoga that is offered with care, humor, encouragement, and sensitivity.
- 37 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 37 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
Call To Register
- room & meals pricing
Online registration is not available for this program. Please call 866.200.5203 to register.
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $575 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $875 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More