Dynamic Gentle Yoga: Deep Practice, Gentle Style
Rudy Peirce, MA, E-RYT 500, has studied and practiced yoga and meditation for more than 30 years. A Kripalu Yoga teacher since 1983, he guides accessible and gentle yoga, using a self-empowering, mindful approach that…
Full Bio & Programs
Gentle yoga meets you where you are. Dynamic gentle yoga takes you where you want to go. Whatever conditions or limitations you are dealing with, this style helps you create a yoga practice that is just right for your body.
Rudy Peirce has developed a pleasurable and easy approach to yoga that
- Breaks down postures into smooth, delicious stretches
- Incorporates powerful breathing techniques (pranayama)
- Builds mindfulness and concentration
- Helps relieve stress, chronic pain, back soreness, sciatica, and neck and shoulder tension
- Increases hip, spine, and shoulder flexibility
- Opens channels of vitality as you experience deep relaxation
- Releases negative patterns, fears, and thoughts
- Restores your love for life and joy in the present moment
- Helps you establish a regular practice at home.
Rudy’s clear alignment instruction, mindful movement sequences, energizing breathwork, and healing relaxations reestablish your connection to self, spirit, and your intuitive wisdom.
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $565 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $860 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More