Dharma Yoga®: The Path of Self-Realization Through Divinely Realized Techniques
Dharma Mittra, legendary yoga master and leader in the West, has been a full-time devotee and teacher of spiritual disciplines since 1967. Known worldwide as a teacher’s teacher, he is the creator of the popular…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels.
Dharma Yoga is based on the inspirational teachings of yoga master Dharma Mittra, who personally transmits his lessons to bring radiant health and peace of mind into your life. It’s firmly rooted in the teachings of the classical eight-limbed path, ensuring that each student discovers the essence of yoga through time-honored techniques and guidelines. That path includes yama (ethical rules), niyama (observances), asana (postures), pranayama (breathing exercises), pratyahara (sensory withdrawal), dharana (concentration), dhyana (meditation), and samadhi (merging with the object of concentration/meditation).
This weekend, you practice
- Shiva Namskara Vinyasa, a flowing asana series that strengthens and purifies the muscles, joints, organs, and glands, bringing stamina, flexibility, and balance
- Yoga nidra, or yogic sleep, a deeply healing relaxation and guided meditation practice
- Positive thinking and meditation as the foundation for being receptive to grace.
Dharma Mittra also offers scriptural discourses based in the ancient Indian tradition as defined in the Bhagavad Gita and the Yoga Sutras.
- 12 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 13 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $369 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $564 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More