Five Element Yoga Teacher Training
Jennifer Reis, E-RYT 500, Kripalu School of Yoga faculty and Integrative Yoga Therapy faculty member, creates sacred space for students to journey into realms of deep peace and healing. An authentic and spirited leader, Jennifer…
Full Bio & Programs
For yoga teachers and experienced yoga students.
Five Element Yoga® invites you to celebrate with yoga postures, balance your energy with breathing and mudras, detoxify with self-massage, and find deep rest and inner peace with Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra. Drawing from the traditions of Kripalu Yoga, yoga therapy, Ayurveda, and traditional Chinese medicine, Five Element Yoga is designed to help each person find their natural rhythms.
Explore Five Element Yoga practice while gaining the skills necessary to create powerful classes and workshops. You learn how to
- Nourish your whole being with joyous movement and deep relaxation
- Develop the elemental qualities of grounding, fluidity, transformation, compassion, freedom, and unity
- Guide students deep within the matrix of their being
- Bring new and potent tools onto your mat and into your life that cultivate inner harmony, health, happiness, peace, and potential.
Recommended listening Jennifer Reis, Five Element Yoga: Rejuvenation and Relaxation CD, Deep Relaxation Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra CD, Guided Relaxation Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra CD.
Note Tuition includes a manual.
- 37 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 37 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $575 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $875 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More