Flow and Let Go: Awakening Vitality with Vinyasa and Restorative Yoga
Jocelyn Krasner, RYT, AADP, is a yoga teacher and holistic health counselor known for her playful, compassionate nature and free-spirited teaching style. Jocelyn is trained in Kripalu Yoga, as well as Shiva Rea’s Vinyasa Flow,…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels.
Rejuvenate the flow of "prana shakti," the energy of your innate life force, as you enjoy flowing with your breath in warming, vinyasa sequences that prepare the body and mind for experiencing deep relaxation in supported, passive postures.
During this weekend, you are invited to
- Cultivate self-awareness as you awaken the breath, promote circulation, create strength, and achieve balance with dynamic vinyasa yoga sequences that inspire you to “play with your edge”
- Wind down with guided meditation and blissful restorative yoga to melt layers of stress, soothe the nervous system, clear the mind, and lift the spirit
- Reignite your life’s passions by taking time to realign with your true nature, on and off the mat
- Let go of patterns that don’t serve you by tapping inner wisdom and discovering the serenity of living yoga
- Receive personal attention and hands-on assists with a nurturing touch.
Weather permitting, the weekend includes walking meditation outside to experience Kripalu’s landscape at the height of the fall foliage season.
Note Bring an eye pillow and shoes for walking outside. Eat lightly before opening night.
- 8.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- 8.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More