Flow and Let Go: Awakening Vitality with Vinyasa and Restorative Yoga
Jocelyn Krasner, RYT, AADP, is a yoga teacher and holistic health counselor known for her playful, compassionate nature and free-spirited teaching style. Jocelyn is trained in Kripalu Yoga and Shiva Rea’s Prana Flow, and holds…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels.
Rejuvenate prana shakti, your life force-energy, as you enjoy inspiring vinyasa yoga that warms the body and prepares the mind for deep relaxation in supportive, passive postures. During this weekend, experience
- Breath-centered, slow-flow vinyasa sequences that enhance self-awareness, flexibility, strength, and balance
- Blissful restorative postures designed to melt layers of stress, soothe the nervous system, clear the mind, and lift the spirit
- Personal attention and hands-on assists with a nurturing touch
- Outside walking meditation and pranayama (weather permitting) to soak up the Kripalu landscape at the height of fall foliage season.
Realign with your true nature and discover the serenity of living your yoga, on and off the mat.
Note Bring an eye pillow and shoes for walking outside. Eat lightly before opening night.
- 8.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- 8.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $262 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $398 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More