Facilitating Transformational Workshops: A Group Dynamics Lab and Introduction to Mind-Body Coaching
Ken Nelson, PhD, is dedicated to transforming the ways we serve and lead through yoga-inspired learning. A leader in mind-body practices, he teaches the healing arts of yoga, qigong, meditation, and bodywork. Ken is a…
Full Bio & Programs
Lesli Lang has a background in theater and performing arts, and two decades of experience assisting Fortune 500 executives to communicate their message more effectively. Drawing on a lifetime of yoga, self-inquiry, and meditation, she…
Full Bio & Programs
For everyone interested in facilitating the wisdom of individuals and groups.
Discover how to create the conditions for transformation, accountability, and creativity in your workshops, retreats, and trainings. Ken Nelson and Lesli Lang invite you to become a more confident guide by holding a safe and caring container and working sensitively with feelings, needs, and difficult behaviors. Your participants can’t help but succeed, and you have more positive outcomes when you
- Get clear about your goals, strengths, and challenges as a leader
- Use the tools of intention, attention, agreements, and conscious communication
- Hone your skills to listen, reflect, encourage, and ask powerful questions
- Respond wisely in order to clear obstacles, upsets, stuck behavior, and confusion
- Build consensus and group synergy with your steady presence.
Role-plays, fish-bowl simulations, and case studies make this workshop fun, dynamic, and unforgettable.
Note Tuition includes a 100-page manual with intake interviews, templates, checklists, and behavior contracts, as well as tools for safety and crisis management. This program is part of a comprehensive, three-part training; it can stand alone or be taken as a series. See www.powerfulworkshops.com for more information.
- 23 credits for Registered Dietitians (RD), $30 additional charge
- 23 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 22.5 credits for Social Workers (SW), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $452 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $688 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More