Gentle Yoga Immersion: Restore, Relax, Renew
Rudy Peirce, MA, E-RYT 500, has studied and practiced yoga and meditation for more than 30 years. A Kripalu Yoga teacher since 1983, he guides accessible gentle yoga, a self-empowering, mindful approach that facilitates deep…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels.
Gentle yoga meets you where you are. Whatever conditions or limitations you’re dealing with, this style helps you find a yoga practice that is right for you, your body, and your level of flexibility and strength.
Immerse yourself in an approach to yoga that
- Offers a pleasurable and easy way to do postures
- Breaks down each pose into slow, smooth, delicious stretches
- Builds mindfulness and concentration by planting the seeds of meditation in movement and breath
- Helps relieve stress, chronic pain, back soreness, sciatica, and neck and shoulder tension
- Increases hip, spine, and shoulder flexibility
- Opens the channels of vitality as you release into deep relaxation
- Rejuvenates the body’s healing capacity through restorative yoga poses
- Reestablishes connection to self and spirit.
Treat yourself to Rudy Peirce’s clear alignment instructions, mindful movement sequences, energizing breathwork, transcendent meditations, and tried-and-true strategies for establishing a regular home practice.
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $565 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $860 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More