How to Read the Akashic Records: Accessing the Archive of the Soul and Its Journey
Linda Howe is an award-winning author and Akashic Records consultant and teacher. She has an international following of students from every walk of life: artists, writers, business professionals, psychiatrists, therapists, academics, mystics, and healers. In…
Full Bio & Programs
For millennia, the energy, wisdom, and compassion of the Akashic Records were accessible only to mystics and scholars. Now all seekers can access this infinite resource for themselves and others through Linda Howe’s Pathway Prayer Process.
In this workshop, you learn to
- Read the Akashic Records and explore energy healing, past lives, and ancestral clearing
- Examine your life challenges and navigate the hurdles on your path to greatness
- Chart a course for the future through soul-led goal-setting
- Understand the practical applications of this ancient wisdom
- Gain clarity about your personal gifts and how to use them to further your own growth and the people you serve.
Recommended reading Linda Howe, How to Read the Akashic Records (Sounds True).
Note Do not consume alcohol or recreational drugs 24 hours prior to working with the Akashic Records. Please bring a journal to program sessions.
Call To Register
- room & meals pricing
Online registration is not available for this program. Please call 866-200-5203 to register.
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $366 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $559 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More