Illumine Your Soul: A Holiday Ashaya Yoga Retreat
Todd Norian, E-RYT 500, is the founder of Ashaya Yoga™, a style focused on precise biomechanical alignment. With warmth and humor, he teaches with the heartfelt intention of awakening others to their inherent potential for…
Full Bio & Programs
For students with min. 6 months of yoga practice in any style.
Strengthen your inner light as you prepare for the new year by applying the life-enhancing philosophy and empowering alignment techniques of Ashaya Yoga, along with the rejuvenating power of pranayama (breathing techniques) and tantra-based meditation.
- Release accumulated tensions and self-limiting beliefs through a balanced asana practice (with modifications for challenging poses and special needs).
- Learn precise, skillful, and safe alignment for a wide range of postures.
- Nurture and rebalance through Savasana.
- Illumine your soul through the practice of kriyas, pranayamas, mantras, and tantric meditation.
- Deepen your integration through partner work, chanting, group sharing, contemplation, and journaling.
Note This course has extended hours, including early-morning practices.
- 28.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- 28.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $595 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $908 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More