Healing the Cause of Anxiety and Depression with Ayurveda
John Douillard, DC, has published more than 150 free videos and articles on his website, written six books, created numerous DVDs and CDs, and formulated his own line of organic health-care products. He is the…
Full Bio & Programs
Your innate nature is joyful and loving. Learn how to make this your reality in an Ayurvedic program that explores ways of healing anxiety and depression. John Douillard believes that you have spent a lifetime creating relationships that are just waiting to free you from emotional pain. In this workshop, he helps you to find and use those relationships to treat the causes of anxiety and depression.
This weekend includes
- Fundamentals of Ayurvedic psychology and Vedic self-inquiry
- Ayurvedic techniques to unravel physical imbalances caused by emotional trauma
- Freeing the mind by learning how to fully love and accept the people around you
- The best herbs, diet, daily routines, exercise, yoga practices, and breathing techniques to release negative emotions
- How to make sensitivity your most powerful asset.
A recent preliminary study on John’s book The 3-Season Diet shows how balanced eating can significantly impact anxiety, depression, and other issues in just two weeks.
Recommended Reading John Douillard, The 3-Season Diet (Three Rivers Press).
- 9 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- 9 credits for Registered Dietitians (RD), $20 additional charge
- 9 credits for Social Workers (SW), $20 additional charge
- 9 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More