Qigong to Increase Your Healing Power
Robert Peng, internationally renowned qigong master and teacher, has trained hundreds of thousands of students in workshops at Yale University Medical School, West Point Military Academy, J. P. Morgan, Omega Institute, the New York Open…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels.
Discover the fundamentals of qigong to awaken, empower, and integrate three important energy centers, or dantians. These energy centers regulate wisdom, love, and vitality. When these important qualities are activated and harmonized, you transform your energy, improve your relationships, and enhance the quality of your life.
In this workshop, qigong master Robert Peng teaches
- Hologram Palm to empower your three dantians
- Breathing empowerment for the central meridian
- Three Treasures Standing Meditation to strengthen your willpower
- Four Golden Wheels movement exercise to make your body more supple
- Lotus Meditation to open your heart to divine energies.
Over the last three decades, Robert has helped hundreds of thousands of people of all ages and cultures to increase their peace and healing power through qigong. This program is appropriate for both laypeople and helping professionals.
Recommended reading Robert Peng, Qigong Master: My Life and Secret Teachings (book and companion CDs and DVDs) (Rainbow Tree Publishing).
- 13.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- 13.5 credits for Massage and Body Workers (NCBTMB), $20 additional charge
- 13.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $369 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $564 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More