Inner Bonding: The Power to Heal Yourself
Margaret Paul, PhD, is a noted public speaker, best-selling author, workshop leader, chaplain, and Inner Bonding facilitator. She has counseled individuals and couples, and led groups, classes, and workshops since 1973. She is the author…
Full Bio & Programs
Nancy Weston, MA, is a certified Inner Bonding facilitator who has trained and worked directly with Margaret Paul for 16 years. Also a certified dreamworker, Nancy specializes in nighttime “inner child” dream messages as a…
Full Bio & Programs
This weekend has enlightened my soul. Inner Bonding is life changing and Margaret is amazing—she is the look of freedom.
—Kim A., designer, South Pasadena, California
Heal the cycle of shame and self-abandonment that leads to anxiety, depression, addiction, aloneness, and relationship failure. Discover how to love yourself rather than abandon yourself, and learn to make your best decisions through consistent connection with your personal source of spiritual guidance.
The innovative Inner Bonding process shows you how to
- Rapidly heal false beliefs about yourself, others, and God
- Permanently heal from guilt, shame, emptiness, and aloneness
- Quickly move beyond self-judgment into self-compassion
- Address the resistance that may be keeping you stuck
- Heal relationship conflicts and attain the intimacy you’ve always wanted
This powerful and life-changing process is the result of Margaret Paul’s 43 years of personal inner work as well as her work with clients.
- 5.5 credits for Psychologists (PSY), $20 additional charge
- 5.5 credits for Certified Counselors (NBCC), $20 additional charge
- 10 credits for Social Workers (SW), $20 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More