Inner Bonding: The Power to Heal Yourself
Margaret Paul, PhD, is a bestselling author, popular Huffington Post writer, and co-creator of the powerful Inner Bonding® self-healing process, and the related SelfQuest® self-healing software program. She has appeared on numerous radio and television…
Full Bio & Programs
This weekend has enlightened my soul. Inner Bonding is life changing and Margaret is amazing—she is the look of freedom.
—Kim A., designer, South Pasadena, California
Discover how to love yourself rather than abandon yourself, and learn to make your best decisions through consistent connection with your personal source of spiritual guidance. Heal the cycle of shame and self-abandonment that can lead to anxiety, depression, addiction, loneliness, and relationship failure.
The innovative Inner Bonding process shows you how to
- Rapidly heal false beliefs about yourself and others
- Permanently heal from guilt, shame, emptiness, and loneliness
- Quickly move beyond self-judgment into self-compassion
- Address the resistance that might be keeping you stuck
- Heal relationship conflicts and attain the intimacy you’ve always wanted.
This powerful and life-changing process is the result of Margaret Paul’s 46 years of personal inner work as well as her work with clients.
- 5.5 credits for Psychologists (PSY), $30 additional charge
- 10 credits for Social Workers (SW), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $262 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $398 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More