Yoga Nursing: A New Movement in Health Care
Annette Tersigni RN, E-RYT, is a medical yoga expert and founder of YogaNursing®. A former Hollywood actress, Annette is devoted to “expanding consciousness in health care”, helping thousands to relieve stress and improve patient care.…
Full Bio & Programs
For nurse practitioners, RNs, and LPNs; no yoga experience required.
YogaNursing® is a revolutionary model of care which unites the ancient wisdom of yoga with the science of modern nursing. A nursing adjunct therapy, different than traditional yoga, the program is practiced seated or standing, where getting on the floor is uncomfortable or is not practical.
Explore a simple prescription to transform stress, anxiety, pain, and suffering into peace, health, and wisdom for nurse and patient.
This weekend, learn how to
- Present the “Sacred Remedy Rx,” including breath, movement, and rest
- Apply Yoga Nursing privately, in groups, and in direct patient care in all nursing specialties, including cardiorespiratory, oncology, orthopedic, women’s health, mental health, and geriatric nursing
- Assess and identify clients’ goals to create measurable results
- Plan and implement remedies and evaluate outcomes
- Market Yoga Nursing to expand your income.
Note Tuition includes teaching materials.
- 9.75 credits for Nurses (NURS), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $262 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $398 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More