Ignite Your Passion and Energy: JourneyDance™ for Manifestation
Toni Bergins, MEd, founder and director of JourneyDance™, is an artistic alchemist and passionate catalyst for people to transform angst into art and vulnerability into strength. Over the past 17 years, she has helped thousands…
Full Bio & Programs
Are you ready to live the life you desire? Ignite your creativity, passion, and joy in a sumptuous JourneyDance weekend with artistic alchemist Toni Bergins. If dancing is your medicine, if music moves your soul, if you wish for community, or want to get out of your head and into your body and heart, this workshop is for you.
- Explore high-intensity rhythms; evocative melodies; and lush, expansive musical landscapes.
- Dance shamanic rituals to release old patterns and discover inner power.
- Access your deepest desires and embody them in the Dance of Manifestation.
- Enjoy creative expression and bring home your own artistic vision map.
- Learn Toni’s “MindBusting” techniques for befriending your mind in a humorous, effective way.
- Embrace how beautiful and magnificent you already are.
This enlivening, empowering weekend is fueled by personal expression and connection through movement, music, and creativity. Come fall in love with your body, yourself, and your life!
- 8 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More