JourneyDance™ Module 2 Training: Structures and Rituals
Toni Bergins, MEd, founder and director of JourneyDance™, is an artistic alchemist and passionate catalyst for people to transform angst into art and vulnerability into strength. Over the past 17 years, she has helped thousands…
Full Bio & Programs
Enhance your professional JourneyDance capacities by embodying the rituals, structures, and musical/movement scores, and new techniques that support your facilitation of this transformational practice. This level of JourneyDance training empowers you to create a hypnotic container and sacred movement space with vast potential. Strengthen your skills, confidence, and intuition. Delve deeper into self and share your authenticity that keeps your dancers coming back for more.
In this rich exploration, you learn
- Theatrical, psychodramatic, and Gestalt techniques to enhance the JourneyDance experience
- The most up-to-date structures, groupings, and visualizations
- Powerful vocal and spoken word techniques to access and open your poetic voice
- Healing ritual and ceremony to integrate into your existing class design
- To expand your musical palate and to better use audio technology
- How to strengthen your professional mission in a like-minded community.
Come prepared to lead and receive coaching from Toni, senior staff, and special guest teachers. Deepen your artistry and identify your individual gifts in this experiential training.
Prerequisite Completion of JourneyDance Module 1.
Note Tuition includes a manual. Check www.journeydance.com for updates on certification and the new licensing program.
- 32 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 34.5 credits for Social Workers (SW), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $565 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $860 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More