JourneyDance Module 2 Training: Structures and Rituals
Toni Bergins, MEd, founder and director of JourneyDance™, is an artistic alchemist and passionate catalyst for people to transform their angst into art and their vulnerability into strength. Over the past 17 years, she has…
Full Bio & Programs
For graduates of JouneyDance Module 1.
Strengthen your skills, confidence, and intuition with Module 2 of JourneyDance™ teacher training. This module empowers you to create a hypnotic container and sacred movement space with vast transformational potential. Learn to embody the rituals, structures, music, and movement techniques that support JourneyDance facilitation.
Share the authenticity that keeps dancers coming back for more as you learn
- Theatrical, psychodramatic, and Gestalt techniques to enhance the JourneyDance experience
- Up-to-date structures, groupings, and visualizations
- Powerful vocal and spoken-word techniques to access and open your poetic voice
- Healing rituals and ceremonies to integrate into class designs
- Ways to expand your musical palate and better use audio technology
- How to strengthen your professional mission in a like-minded community.
Come prepared to lead and receive coaching from Toni Bergins, senior staff, and special guest teachers.
Special discount Register for both Module 1 (July 26–31) and Module 2 at the same time and receive a 10 percent tuition discount.
Note Tuition includes a manual. Check www.journeydance.com for updates on certification and the new licensing program.
- 34.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 34.5 credits for Social Workers (SW), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $575 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $875 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More