The Joy is In the Journey: Enhancing Body, Mind, and Spirit with Yoga in Midlife and Beyond
Lilias Folan has been recognized as the “First Lady of yoga” since her groundbreaking 1972 PBS television series, Lilias! Yoga and You. Regarded as one of America’s most knowledgeable and beloved yoga teachers, Lilias was…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels.
Midlife is an ideal time to restore health and vitality and soften the impact of the aging process. This is the perfect program for everyone looking for a practical way to incorporate the benefits of yoga into their lifestyle. Under the expert guidance of Lilias Folan, you explore key postures, breathing practices, guided relaxation, and meditation.
Whatever your fitness level, this weekend program enables you to
- Learn painless ways to create or restore flexibility and strength
- Enhance balance and confidence in your body
- Increase your “contentment connection”
- Quiet the mind, inspire your heart, and awaken to your Witness Self and Inner Smile, the permanent peace within.
- Return home refreshed and energized with practical tools for maintaining your health and well-being through your own personal yoga practice. Men and women of all shapes and sizes are welcome.
- 8 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 8 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More