Opening the Heart: Joy of Living Meditation Workshop (Level II)
Kell Julliard has taught Joy of Living programs in New York City, Chicago, Montreal, and West Virginia as a facilitator for the Tergar Meditation Community. He also teaches mindfulness meditation to health professionals at Lutheran…
Full Bio & Programs
For those who have completed Level I or meditate regularly.
Meditating on loving-kindness and compassion can open your heart to the world around you. Cultivating compassion and loving-kindness helps you to see the basic goodness that all beings share, and relax the self-centered tendencies that lead to suffering. This weekend with Tergar meditation facilitator Kell Julliard includes
- Practices that bring peace to the mind and help develop confidence and purpose
- Ways to find openhearted harmony in your relationships
- Video teachings by Yongey Mingyur Rinpoche
- Tools for working with challenging situations more effectively
- Guided meditations and discussion.
Kell welcomes everyone who practices meditation regularly and those who have previously attended a Calming the Mind: Joy of Living workshop.
- 8.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 8.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $262 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $398 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More