JourneyDance: You Are the Prayer
Toni Bergins, MEd, founder and director of JourneyDance™, is an artistic alchemist and passionate catalyst for people to transform their angst into art and their vulnerability into strength. Over the past 17 years, she has…
Full Bio & Programs
Adam Sutton is an inspirational speaker, singer, coach, and corporate trainer who has become a leader in the fields of Positive Psychology and practical spirituality. As an ordained interfaith minister, Adam embodies a simple, powerful…
Full Bio & Programs
Create a brilliant new version of yourself and your work in the world through expressive movement, soulful song, guided visualization, play, and celebration. Toni Bergins and Adam Sutton invite you to
- Release and heal the physical, emotional, and spiritual suffering that holds you back from your best and brightest life
- Build a personal spiritual practice to ground and sustain you
- Shed your old stories and limiting beliefs
- Emerge with a clearer sense of your true self and your own stunning beauty and power
- Find the perfect prayer you already are, just waiting to be expressed.
Come share your divine dance as part of a loving community in which each individual is essential to the whole, and where grief, joy, sadness, and silliness can be sources of deep transformation.
- 13.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $393 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $597 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More