Finding Your Passion: A Unique Yoga-Inspired Retreat
Penni Feiner has been teaching vinyasa flow yoga since 2003 and is a Kundalini Research Institute-certified yoga teacher. Also certified to teach restorative and LifeForce Yoga®, she integrates sacred sound with movement in her classes,…
Full Bio & Programs
Geri Topfer has been dedicated to the path of yoga since 2000. She blends the teachings of Kundalini Yoga and LifeForce Yoga® with the alignment principles of Anusara Yoga®. She is the founder and president…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels; no previous yoga experience required.
Open the door to your passion and renew your sense of purpose and connection. This yoga-inspired retreat integrates postures, journaling, chanting, and breathwork to help you discover how to live with clear intention and make choices that really serve you.
Get ready to craft a life filled with purpose, excitement, and imagination, as you
- Cultivate witness mind through the exploration of meditation and yoga
- Practice a chakra-clearing sequence to release trapped emotions from the body
- Nurture equanimity and self-awareness
- Use journaling to explore what keeps you from living in your perfect truth
- Dive into yoga nidra (a deep relaxation practice)
- Experience Kirtan Kriya (chanting) and its power to focus the mind
- Remove the obstacles that prevent you from awakening.
- 8.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 8.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $262 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $398 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More