Ajeet Kaur is a recording artist, yogi, and teacher. Growing up with the practice of Kundalini Yoga and the devotional experience of kirtan awoke Ajeet’s love of music as a form of healing and connection…
Full Bio & Programs
Nirinjan Kaur was born into a family of Kundalini Yogis, and became a KRI-certified Kundalini Yoga teacher at the age of 13. Her love of sacred chanting blossomed shortly thereafter and she has taught Kundalini…
Full Bio & Programs
show presenter details hide presenter details
Open to the gifts of the universe and dive into the worlds of song and prayer. Second-generation Kundalini yogis Ajeet Kaur and Nirinjan Kaur, joined by two world-class musicians, invite you to celebrate your beauty and learn to embrace the unknown with a full heart. This weekend of yogic practices and live music includes
- Yoga classes with live cello, guitar, tabla, and harmonium
- Sacred chant to open your heart and voice
- Healing heartbreak and emerging in gratitude
- Practices for deep relaxation and trust
- Meditation for intuition and prayer
- Creative art exercises to unveil inner wisdom
- An ecstatic Saturday-night concert.
At this time of thanksgiving, learn to heal yourself and others through the power of prayer.
- 12.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 12.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $262 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $398 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More