Vigorous Flow: Exuberant Yoga, Conscious Breath, and Intuitive Motion
Danny Arguetty, MA, E-RYT, is a yoga teacher trainer, nutrition and health counselor, wellness educator, and lover of the environment. He is the author of The 6 Qualities of Consciousness: Practical Insights from the Tantric…
Full Bio & Programs
For yoga practitioners with min. 6 months of experience.
Charge your practice with a vital and vigorous yoga flow. In this movement-based weekend filled with dynamic asana, breathwork, inquiry, and deep inner listening, you
- Explore the threshold of your attention, endurance, flexibility, and strength
- Redefine the meaning of an intense yoga practice
- Embody the interwoven relationship of strength and softness
- Evolve your personal practice through new postures, sequences, and innovative movements
- Sweat and detoxify
- Unleash your creative nature.
Ignite your life as you infuse consciousness, skill, and possibility into the physical postures, which serve as the springboard to the vast and rich experience that is yoga.
Recommended reading Danny Arguetty, Nourishing the Teacher: Inquiries, Contemplations, and Insights on the Path of Yoga; and Danny’s Nourish Your Light blog.
- 11 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- 11 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $262 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $398 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More